1. Before removing the white cap, check that the dose indicator and the arrow on the cap are aligned.
2. To open the inhaler, remove the white cap. Hold the inhaler upright with the pink base at the bottom.
3. When you remove the cap, the dose indicator on the inhaler will start a unit countdown. Make sure that the dose indicator on the pink base and the arrow on the mouthpiece are aligned.
4. Keep the inhaler upright.
5. Exhale, emptying the lung.
6. Place the mouthpiece of the inhaler in your mouth, and inhale quickly and deeply.
7. hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds.
8. Exhale slowly and smoothly. But not through the inhaler.
9. Clean the device with a dry cloth after each use. Do not wash the inhaler; avoid contact with water.
10. To close the inhaler, you must replace the inhaler cap after each inhalation.
11. The arrow on the cover should be aligned with the dose indicator window.
12. You should rinse your mouth with water after using the inhaler, do not swallow.