1. Unscrew the cover and remove it.
2. Check the number of doses in the dose counter.
3. Hold your inhaler upright with the red base at the bottom.
4. Rotate the red base in one direction as far as it will go. Then, rotate the base in the opposite direction as far as it will go. You should hear a click. It does not matter which direction you rotate first.
5. Before using your new Turbohaler device for the first time, you need to repeat this step. Your inhaler is now ready for use.
6. Do not hold the mouthpiece when charging your inhaler.
7. You should only load a dose of inhaler when you need to use it.
8. Hold your inhaler away from your mouth.
9. Exhale gently, until the lung is empty. Do not exhale through the device.
10. Place the mouthpiece carefully between the teeth. Breathe in strongly and deeply through your mouth.
11. Hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds.
12. Do not chew or bite the device.
13. Exhale slowly and gently. but not into the inhaler
14. Clean the device with a dry cloth after each use.
15. Replace the lid, keeping it tightly closed.
16. Rinse your mouth with water after using the inhaler, do not swallow.