Before using your Spiromax for the first time, you must prepare it:
· Open the aluminium pouch by tearing through the notch on the top of the pouch and remove the inhaler. Throw away the bag.
· Check the dose indicator to confirm the number of doses available.
· Write the date when you opened the aluminium pouch on the inhaler label.
· Do not shake your inhaler before use.
For each use
1. Hold your inhaler with the mouthpiece cover at the bottom.
2. Open the mouthpiece cover by folding it down until it clicks. Your inhaler is ready to be used.
3. Do not open and close the mouthpiece cover unless you are ready to use your inhaler.
4. Be careful not to block the ventilation holes.
5. Exhale, emptying the lung.
6. Place the mouthpiece between the teeth. Inhale deeply through your mouth
7. Hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds.
8. exhale slowly and gently (but not through the inhaler).
9. Clean the device with a dry cloth after each use.
10. Close the mouthpiece cover.
11. Rinse your mouth with water after using the inhaler and do not swallow.