Each package comes with a Respimat device and a recharge. You can buy the recharge separately because your device is reusable up to a limit of 6 recharges.
On First Use it is necessary to assemble the device:
1. press the safety tab and remove the transparent base.
2. Insert the recharge into the inhaler.
3. Press the inhaler against a firm surface until you hear a click.
4. The number of recharges from 1 to 6 will be numbered on the inhaler label, register which one you just inserted in this counter.
5. Replace the transparent base until it clicks.
6. Turn the transparent base half a turn in the direction of the arrow until you hear a click.
7. open the cover completely.
8. Point the inhaler at the floor and press the dose release button.
9. Close the cover.
10. Repeat the previous steps until you see a cloud.
11. After seeing the cloud, repeat this process 3 more times.
For Daily Use
1. Confirm the number of doses available in the dose counter at the bottom of the device.
2. Rotate the transparent base in the direction of the arrow until you hear a click.
3. Open the cover completely.
4. Be careful not to cover the air vents.
5. Exhale slowly and deeply
6. put your lips around the mouthpiece and
7. Inhale slowly and deeply through your mouth and press the dose release button, continuing to inhale slowly.
8. Hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds,
9. Exhale slowly and gently
10. Repeat the entire process to take the 2nd inhalation.
11. Clean the device with a dry cloth.
12. Close the cover.
13. Rinse mouth with water after inhalation. Do not swallow.