a) Before the first use, open the sealed pouch and remove the inhaler. Throw away the bag and the desiccant sachet.
b) Do not press the button until you are ready to inhale the dose.
c) Remove the protective cover by lightly squeezing the arrows marked on each side
- Observe the opening of the nozzle and make sure that nothing is blocking it.
- Look at the control window (it should be red).
- Confirm the number of doses available in the dose counter.
- Hold the inhaler horizontally with the mouthpiece facing you and the button facing up.
- Press the button all the way down to load the dose. When you press the button all the way down, the control window changes from red to green.
- Make sure that you release the button for the inhaler to work properly and that the control window is green.
- Hold the inhaler away from your mouth and exhale completely.
- Inhale deeply through your mouth.
- Hold your breath 5 to 10 seconds.
- Do not press the button while inhaling.
- A “click” will inform you that you are inhaling correctly.
- Exhale slowly away from the inhaler.
- Use the control window to ensure that you inhaled correctly. This should now be red.
- Clean the device with a dry cloth after each use.
- Replace the protective cap on the nozzle after each use. You must discard your inhaler if you lose the cap.
- Rinse your mouth with water after using the inhaler, do not swallow.